Racing-TBF's Chanoko Mtb. Duathlon Series (race 1 of 3)

Woke up and it was pouring rain. Not good. I'm Sick. Not good. It's early. Etc. Etc. Looked at the doppler radar and it looked like it would clear by race start so I got my butt out of bed and did my first race of the season. It was short (2mi run-13mi mtn bike-2mi run) but man it  was hard. I was still a little sick but decided to do it because it wasn't too cold or wet out. I finished 4th overall but it feels good to get that first race under the belt.  Kyle Stock, who is a former Delta Velo member, won and was very fast today.  He has been doing some XTERRA events the last couple of years and said he will be doing alot more this year.

Its always fun to see everyone. Glad to see fellow Stocktonian Paul and friends racing in their first multisport event.

No comments: