Racing- XTERRA REAL 2010 Video

This event has a great course for beginners and roadies who are curious about off-road triathlon.  For those who are more advanced, the course is super fast, fun and has a ton of twisty single track.  It's a great race to kick off the XTERRA season.

After being sick most of Jan. and Feb, I was finally recovering just in time for this event.  This winter ended my 2 year streak of not getting sick.  Shortly after, I got food poisoning the week of this race from some sushi place. Talk about bad luck.  Overall I felt good and my fitness is starting to come around.  I felt great during the race...better than I had felt in months.   Also this is my first year with a coach and it's making a huge improvement in my overall performance as an athlete.



Matt Lieto and Shayna Powless were the overall winners.  For complete results and photos check out the TBF Racing website. http://www.tbfracing.com/results/results/2010/realmtb/overall.html

No comments: